I remember you said You'd let me know when the time was right It wasn't as specific as I expected but there was something in his words something old something that was going on Isn't that right? I don't know we'll find out but I'm glad Hot summer parents far away the rest of the family even further away so we can play it for a little while We haven't seen each other in a long time so maybe that's why he was glowing when he got off the train
- If I told you you were smiling with Luck how far would I be from the truth?
- You know me - and he's hugging me He's so real cuddly he smells all over me and I can tell by his grip that he can't believe it She's always been like this and it might be unusual for someone else but she's holding on to me and that's when you really see it
We stand like this for minutes time is forgotten ticking unfolding and looking at me
- I'm happy for you - say it with your usual scary honest smile
- You too - I answer with a smile He's got a little bag I'll throw it in the back seat we'll get in the car and go home It was a long time ago but it's so familiar it's so common with the whole girl The way he's sitting on the seat the way he's holding his leg the way he's staring at me while I'm driving it's all clear He's not a typical ordinary passenger who's just sitting there I can't really express what it's like it's just good It's not complicated it's not sky-high it's just good it's real good
On the way home the usual clichés what's up how are you how you're spending the summer and the rest of the line but I don't mind It's been so long since I've seen him and I've missed him so much it's nice to be with him now even polite Remote control gate bump white garage door boiler room
- You want something to eat?
- A glass would be nice thank you
- Was it that hot on the train?
- Oh don't tell me I thought I was losing my mind
- Hehe dear MAV is still the same What are you looking at?
- You is it not allowed?
- You're free but I might blush
Well if my eyes make you blush how would you feel if I went there?
- I don't know I think I'd scream
- Let's try it - you're gonna walk up to me close enough and you're gonna put your eyes in mine
- Oh help - I said he's bored I don't give a shit in a tone and I back off and he back off with me until I get in the way of the kitchen counter - Yeah somebody save me - that leaves the non-interest tone which apparently makes the Dear feel very much in control
He starts stroking me with his hands his nose on my face and I'm trying to get away
- Oh my god help help see I told you I was gonna scream
- What's wrong?
- You're hurting me
- Yeah You See how I run and scream?
We'll never get tired of this: it's stupid without it life would be bloody boring We've been drinking our soda talking a lot's happened to us since we haven't talked so we have a lot to talk about It's all so natural so mundane so exciting that I can't have it But that's what this day is for we can do it today and we can do it tomorrow and even after that a little bit now just a little bit
The minutes are passing it is getting dark my usual family-on-vacation-I-am-home duties have been executed he stays in my room for the second time but everything is the same so he must be familiar especially the left side of my bed where we were together for the first time The saying is that ignorance was blessed in our case not vision for the future was blessed It was our last truly happy carefree day We're just sitting on the bed and she's crying out what she thinks crying She's happy for me she's happy but she's full of memories so I won't say anything for a few minutes let her live the feeling undisturbed It's been a few minutes
- Give me your hand - I'll take you to the middle of the room - stop right there - I'm gonna sit in front of the machine in my chair and I'm gonna flinch and my head's gonna be cold and I'm gonna say:
- Strip - Surprise is the best you can do"and a confused disbelieving smile Game on I'm gonna walk up to him until our chest hits him grab his neck not too hard crack his chin a little just enough to look me in the eye In my deepest most commanding voice yet I speak softly slowly in his ear:
- I said Strip Now now - I'll let him go take a look in his eyes and then I'll sit back in my chair
Why? It's simple: I know him I know what you want I know what it is that deep down sometimes he even hides it from you Ever since I saw all this I've wanted to experience it He just hasn't had a chance yet
My eyes sting I don't look into his eyes I just scan his body toe to toe unscrupulous She's getting undressed First he gets rid of his two little socks then his top()